Instructions: CPR and First Aid Courses
In the Course Catalog, only the selections in bold are open for registration.
- A1 | First Aid and CPR
- A2 | Aquatics and Water Safety
- A3 | Caregiving
- A4 | HIV/AIDS Education
- A5 | Red Cross Administrative Courses
- A6 | Other Courses (California Child Care)
Highlight the applicable category and click the search button:
- A student ID is not required to register. You can create a student ID as needed.
- Click on the red plus sign (+) to view the scheduled classes.
Download a list of our class locations. [PDF, 125K]
Download our January-June 2009 course descriptions, prices, and schedules. [PDF, 23K]
Transfer and Refund Policy
To keep our administrative costs as low as possible, there are NO refunds for Red Cross classes. At least three business days' notice and a $10.00 non-refundable fee are required to transfer into another class.
Please be on time for the class. Our instructors are not required to admit students who are late.
I have read and agree with the transfer and refund policy.