Become a Red Cross Partner
Partnering with the American Red Cross Bay Area adds value to your company and makes a positive impact in your community. You can increase brand awareness and improve your public image which will attract new business and bolster employee morale. With your support, the American Red Cross can respond to everyday emergencies, prepare more people for disasters, train more people in CPR and First Aid and increase the blood supply.
There are a number of ways your organization can help support the work of the American Red Cross and make the Bay Area a better and safer place to live.
- Program Funding: Invest in Red Cross disaster relief, health and safety education, disaster preparedness, youth activities, armed forces emergency communications or international services.
- Cause Marketing: Affect social change while meeting your business objectives through marketing promotions such as customer donation programs, percent of sales promotions and co-branding.
- Event Sponsorships: March into Red Cross Month with us by supporting events such as CPR Preparedness Saturday or Paint the Town Red at our annual "red-tie" gala.
- Community Challenge: Spotlight your company to thousands of Bay Area residents by matching gifts received in response to a joint mail campaign.
- Employee Matching: Support the philanthropic interests of your employees by matching their Red Cross contributions.
- In-Kind Donations: Help the Red Cross offset operational costs and provide lifesaving services with a donation of products or services.
- Corporate Volunteers: Allow your employees to take time off work as a team to help the American Red Cross respond to major disasters in the Bay Area.
- Blood Drives: Host a company or community blood drive at your workplace.
Enjoy the benefits [PDF, 96K] of your philanthropic support! The American Red Cross Bay Area is pleased to offer your company recognition through public visibility and promotional communications. We also provide health and safety training, employee involvement opportunities and disaster supplies.
See what our current partners are doing.
For more information on these and other partnership opportunities, please contact Sharlyn Kerr at email@example.com, or (415) 427-8182.