As important as charitable donations are to ARCBA, forming mutually beneficial marketing sponsorships is vital to our success. A cause marketing sponsorship is a business arrangement that provides specific advantages for both the partner and the chapter. They may be funded from a variety of sources, including the organization's charitable giving, marketing, public relations, or sales budgets.
Some of the benefits ARCBA receives from marketing sponsorships:
- Cause-related marketing fees
- In-kind services or products, such as advertising
- Enhances visibility for American Red Cross services with target audiences
- Access to other resources (employee volunteers, blood donors, board leadership)
- Potential to generate funds for other chapters and National Headquarters
Benefits our marketing sponsors value, include:
- Positive association with America's favorite charity
- Shared marketing objectives helps them reach their target audiences
- Credibility to their customers through the delivery of Red Cross information
- Reinforcement of integrity
- Positive reinforcement of an organization's values to its employees
For more information, please contact Sharlyn Kerr at email@example.com, or (415) 427-8182.