Every little bit helps! Here are a few easy ways to help us accomplish our mission and better serve our community:
1) Send us your Red Cross stories: Are you a former volunteer? Did you learn how to swim through one of our courses? Have you saved a life? Let us know! Email your stories to Melanie Sanders at email@example.com.
2) Ask a friend to join you at your CPR class: This will help us to reach our goal of preparing one in four people in the Bay Areaand it's more fun!
3) Invite us to speak before your community group: Our trained volunteers can visit your school, church, or community group and provide valuable preparedness training at no cost to you. Please call (800) 520-5433.
4) Link to our website from yours: Word-of-mouth is one of our favorite ways to inform the community about what we do. For more information, contact Patricia Murino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Have your purchases support the Red Cross: Flowers make a great gift, and if you purchase them from Flower Petal, a portion of the proceeds will support your American Red Cross!